Create a sales page with multiple price points
Sometimes you may want to offer your students more than one price point for your course. If you are using your course's sales page, you may have noticed only price point will appear on the registration button but you would like all the price points to the course to appear on the Sales Page.
We can do this by adding the other price points to your sales page as hyperlinks.
- Go to Manage Courses
- Click on the course you would like to edit. The manage course box will appear.
- Click on Pricing.
- All the price points are displayed. To create the hyperlink, you will need the enrollment links of each price point not listed as the default. The default price point will always appear as the price above the register button on your sales page.
- Click on the edit icon to access the settings of each price point.
- Click on the Links tab and copy the enrollment link for this price point.
- Save this link and now let's go to your Sales Page. The sales page is located under Sales>Sales Page.
- On the Sales Page add the information about the other price points you would like to offer.
- Now using the hyperlink we copied from the price point settings, you will highlight the text you want to embed the link to and press the link icon on the edit bar to open the hyperlink box.
- Paste the enrollment link into the URL field and press Insert.
- Repeat this process for any other price points in the course you would like to display on the Sales Page.
- Press Save.
- To view the page, just press View. This will show the guide view of the Sales Page.
- Students will see this version.
- And when they click on any of the hyperlinks in the sales page it will take them to that price point's specific enrollment page.