Can't Sign In? Here Is Help For You!
Having Trouble Signing In To Your Account or Class? Try These Options
Forgot your password?
- If you think you may have forgotten your password, send yourself a single-use sign-in link through email. Then you can sign in and update your password.
- From the sign-in screen, click the "forgot password?" link.
- Enter your account's email address and click "send link."
- Then, check your email (be sure to check your spam folder and other filters) for an email titled "one-click sign-in"
- Click the link to be brought to your account. Go to your account Profile (click your name, and then Profile > Password) and update your password.
Didn't receive the one-click sign-in email? Received an error message saying we couldn't find your email address?
- Is it possible you may have enrolled in a course using an email address with a typo? Try signing in with the exact email you may have used (with the typo).
- If you're able to sign in, go to your account Profile (click your name and then Profile > Password> and update your email address.
- We'll be happy to figure out the problem and quickly help you access your course.
- Email us at email@example.com. We'll reply back to you with instructions to help you sign in.