Accepting Payments Through Ruzuku Integrations
With any Ruzuku subscription, you can use your own PayPal and/or Stripe account, integrated with your Ruzuku account, to accept payments from your students/participants. Payments flow directly to your PayPal or Stripe account. There are no additional fees for this service.
- Integrate your PayPal and/or Stripe account with your Ruzuku account
- Now, you'll create one or more price points in your course for the student payments. (You can create as many price points, including subscriptions (with Stripe) and Payment Plans (with Stripe), and non-USD payments (with Stripe), as you wish. You can also create discount coupons. Please review other knowledge articles on these topics.)
- Each price point you create contains two enrollment links (one that routes prospects to your Ruzuku sales page to register, and another that sends prospects directly to the enrollment page to register).
- Create your Ruzuku sales page (if you will be using the https://app.ruzuku.com/courses/XXXXX/about enrollment link). If you'll be using the https://app.ruzuku.com/courses/XXXXX/enroll enrollment link, you can skip this step.
- Don't forget to test your enrollment links before proceeding to the next step :) You'll enroll in your own course (using a different email address and different browser than you use to create and deliver your courses) and then you'll see the enrollment process as your students see it. You'll also receive all of the course notifications, through your student account, just as your students do.
Sales and Marketing
- You'll market your course through your website sales page, email campaign, or social media posting.
- In your promotions, provide interested prospects with the enrollment link you want them to use to come to Ruzuku to pay and complete their enrollment. If you would like prospects to see your Ruzuku sales page, use the https://app.ruzuku.com/courses/XXXXX/about link. If you want prospects to bypass your Ruzuku sales page and go straight to the enrollment screen, use the https://app.ruzuku.com/courses/XXXXX/enroll link.
- When prospects click the link you have provided, they'll be brought to Ruzuku to review your sales page (if that's the option you've chosen) or begin the enrollment process, pay and get started in your course.
- When the payment and enrollment is complete, the student is brought immediately to your course overview page to begin.
- The course Welcome notification is then automatically sent to the student.
- From that point, students will have access to your course content as outlined in the Course Schedule Type you chose (Open Access, On Demand, or Scheduled).