Modifying Course Menu Settings
All Ruzuku courses default to providing access to all menus: Lessons, Discussions, People, Notifications, Settings.
You may not wish to use all of these features in the courses you create. You can use the Feature section of the Settings page to turn off menu features.
How to Turn Off Course Menu Feature
- Go to your "Manage Courses" page.
- Click on the title of your course.
- In the pop-up menu of course information, click on "Settings" in the right-hand Tools column.
- Scroll down to the Features section:
- Turn the following settings off or on, as you wish:
(note: to use MailChimp features, you must integrate your MailChimp account with your Ruzuku account)
- On - Allow students to sign up for your MailChimp mailing list.
- Off - Do not associate your MailChimp mailing list with this course.
- On - Show the notifications menu, and allow students to control their discussion email settings
- Off - Hide the notification menu, and do not send discussion email notifications
- On - Show the people menu and show student profile pages
- Off - Hide the people menu, and hide student profile pages
- On - Show the discussions menu, and allow students to create, view and participate in discussions
- Off - Hide the discussions menu, and turn off all discussions other than activity discussion prompts