Course activity messages
Course Activity Messages can be used to enhance communication within your course.
Important Note: Please don't use Course Activity Messages to send time-sensitive content, or to provide content that's unavailable elsewhere in the course. While Ruzuku makes every effort to deliver each message at the scheduled time, we can't guarantee 100% delivery because of differences in timezones and students' email clients & spam filters.
- Go to your "Manage Courses" page.
- Click on the title of your course.
- In the pop-up menu of course information, click on "Lessons" in the left-hand Courses column.
- Click the orange "Create Message" button.
- Create a title for your email Message.
- Add content to the Message.
- Follow on-screen directions to choose the date / time (or enrollment day / time) for the Message to be sent. **Important**: course messages must be created and saved at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled send date/time.
- Click Schedule Message.
TIP: Draft and Scheduled Messages will appear in the Lessons page of your course.