Mimic another person's account
University Subscription Level
As an Administrator, you can enter a University user's account as if you were them, by using the Mimic function. This is helpful if you need to view information in an Instructor's or Student's account as if you are them. While you are using the Mimic function, all actions are completed as if you are that person.
- Click the Site Management menu at the top of the account screen.
- Click the People menu.
- Use the search function to find the person you would like to Mimic, and select them.
- Click on the person's name.
- Click the orange Mimic button.
- At this point, you can move through the User's account just as they would.
Important: When finished, click the "Switch back to" link at the top of the page. This will take you back to your own account.