Subscriptions: cancel a subscription (Stripe)
If you have a Ruzuku Up-and-Comer subscription and your Stripe account is integrated with Ruzuku, you may have set up a subscription for a student.
Need to cancel a student's Stripe subscription?
- Go to your "Manage Courses" page.
- Click on the title of your course.
- In the pop-up menu of course information, click on "Overview" in the Students column.
- Find the student's listing in the Overview tab of the Students Dashboard. Click on the student's name.
- Click on the Payments tab for the student, and then click on the Cancel Subscription button, and then again, when prompted.
Note: Cancelling a subscription is a permanent action and cannot be reversed
The screen will show a confirmation that the subscription has been canceled.
You will also be able to see that the subscription has been canceled on the Overview tab of the Students Management tab.
Note: Deleting a course does not cancel a student's subscription.