Subscriptions: create a subscription payment price point (Stripe)
If you have a Ruzuku Up-and-Comer subscription and your Stripe account is integrated with Ruzuku, you can offer subscription payments to your courses through Ruzuku. Here's how:
How to Create a Subscription Payment Price Point (Stripe)
- Go to your "Manage Courses" page.
- Click on the title of your course.
- In the pop-up menu of course information, click on "Pricing" in the Sales column.
- On the pricing page, click the orange "add price point" button.
- Type in the name of the Price Point (e.g., Monthly Subscription), and then click Subscription.
- Type in the amount to be paid, and the frequency (month, or year), along with the number of available seats for this price point (optional) and when the price point opens and closes (optional).
- Click the Save Price Point button.
How to find your subscription price point enrollment links
The enrollment links for this subscription payment price point are located by clicking first on the price point's name:
and then on the Links tab for that Price Point: