Embed an audio file in an activity
Embedding an audio file in an activity is a great way to use videos hosted on websites like SoundCloud.
You can embed any audio file from another website, as long as the link embed code to the website where your video is hosted begins with the letters https.
Most website links begin with the letters http, and those links will not work when embedded inside Ruzuku.
How to Embed an Audio File in Your Course
- Go to your "Manage Courses" page.
- Click on the title of your course.
- In the pop-up menu of course information, click on "Lessons" in the left-hand Courses column.
- Click the name of the specific activity to which you want to add an audio file.
- Click on the "embed" link under the activity title:
- Copy the embed code from the website where your audio file is hosted.
- In Ruzuku, paste the embed code in the embed field, then click save.
- Save your changes to the activity.
Tip: You must save your embed code twice: once in the "embed" field, and then again on the main activity page.
Tip: Click the "Save & Preview" button in the upper right-hand corner to view this activity as your students will see it!