Embed a video in an activity
Embedding a video to an activity is a great way to use videos hosted on websites like YouTube, Vimeo, and Wistia.
You can embed any video, as long as the link to the website where your video is hosted begins with the letters https.
Most website links begin with the letters http, and those links will not work when embedded inside Ruzuku.
How to Embed a Video in Your Course
- Go to your "Manage Courses" page.
- Click on the title of your course.
- In the pop-up menu of course information, click on "Lessons" in the left-hand Courses column.
- Click the name of the specific activity to which you want to add a video.
- Click on the "embed" link under the activity title:
- Copy the embed code from the website where your video is hosted.
For example, here's where to find the embed code on YouTube.
A. Click on "share" under the video:
B. Click the "embed" link on the far left to generate the embed code:
- In Ruzuku, paste the embed code in the embed field, then click save:
- Save your changes to the activity.
Note: If the embed doesn't appear in the Preview view of the course when you're finished, change the http reference in the embed code to https. Because Ruzuku is an https site, sometimes the embed code requires this change.