My picture or image is sideways or upside down
Ruzuku should display images in whatever format you upload.
If your image isn't displaying the way you expect, you may need to use an image editor to rotate your image, and then upload it again.
Sometimes when a photo is taken sideways in the camera, browsers don't recognize the positioning of the photo. (The photo positioning is contained in the metadata.)
To fix this:
- Download the photo to your computer.
- Open it in a photo editor ( Pixlr is a good, free image editor).
- Rotate the photo to the correct position.
- Save the photo to your computer.
- Upload the photo to your Ruzuku profile.