Course enrollment notifications
You will automatically receive an email whenever a new student joins your course.
If you'd prefer to receive those emails as a daily digest (rather than immediately, one-at-a-time), you can change your course enrollment notifications.
How to Change Course Enrollment Notifications
- Go to your "Manage Courses" page.
- Click on the title of your course.
- In the pop-up menu of course information, click on "Settings" in the Tools column.
- On the settings page, scroll down to the "Get emailed about new enrollments" section.
- Check the box to receive one email a day that summarizes new enrollments to your course.
Tip: this setting can be adjusted for each course that you run on Ruzuku.