Add downloadable resources to an activity
The downloadable resources section of an activity is a great place to upload worksheets, slides, and any additional audio or video files that you want to make available to your students.
Use the downloadable resources section to upload PDFs, videos, audio recordings, or documents.
How to Add Downloadable Resources to an Activity
- Go the the "My Courses" page.
- Click on the title of your course.
- In the pop-up menu of course information, click on "Lessons" in the left-hand Courses column.
- Click the name of the activity to which you are going to add a Downloadable Resource
- Click on "add downloadable resources" underneath the main text area.
- Choose the file from your computer that you want to upload to this activity, and click "open."
- Wait for the file to upload to your activity.
- Save your changes.
Tip: Click "Save & View" in the upper right-hand corner of your screen to preview this activity as your students will see it!