Copy a lesson to another course
How to Copy a Lesson to Another Course
- Go to your "My Courses" page.
- Click on "Manage Course".
- In the drop-down menu, click on "Lessons."
- Select the "Copy" icon for the lesson you'd like to copy.
- Enter a name for the new lesson.
- Select the destination course from the drop down menu.
- Click "make copy."
Note : If you don't see the course listed in the "copy to course" drop down options, you'll need to create the course first.
- Once the lesson has been copied, you'll see a green banner at the top of your Lessons page.
- Click the name of your copied lesson to navigate to the Lessons area of your destination course.
- Check the placement of your copied lesson in the destination course.
Tip: The copied lesson will be the last lesson in your destination course. Click on the edit icon (the little pencil) to change the lesson release date. All of the activities associated with that lesson will automatically move with the lesson.