Ruzuku Payments - Price points: change, archive, or re-activate a price point (PayPal & Stripe)
If you made a mistake with a price point, or changed your mind about a price point, you have a couple of options. You can edit some price point characteristics, or archive the entire price point and start over.
How to Change a Price Point
You can change a few price point characteristics, even after saving it: the default price status ("is default price point"), price point name, and whether payments will be taken with Stripe and/or PayPal.
You can change any of the above characteristics by clicking on the name of the price point, then changing the appropriate setting in the "Details" tab.
How to Archive a Price Point
If you made a mistake on the price, or need to edit a detail field that isn't changeable, you can archive the price point so that it's no longer in use, and start fresh with a new price point.
To archive a price point,
- Click on the name of the price point.
- Click the "Archive" button in the bottom right-hand corner.Note: You cannot archive a price point marked "is default price point". Change the default price to another price point, and then you'll be able to archive.
How to Re-Activate a Price Point
If you change your mind, you can re-activate a price point. Here's how:
- Go to the Pricing page of your course.
- Click the Pricing drop-down menu to display Archived price points.
- Click on the name of the price point you wish to re-activate.
- Click the Activate button to move the price point back to Active status.