Price points: change, archive, or re-activate a price point (PayPal & Stripe)
If you made a mistake with a price point, or changed your mind about a price point, you have a couple of options. You can edit some price point characteristics, or archive the entire price point and start over.
How to Change a Price Point
You can change a few price point characteristics, even after saving it: the default price status ("is default price point"), price point name, and whether payments will be taken with Stripe and/or PayPal.
You can change any of the above characteristics by clicking on the name of the price point, then changing the appropriate setting in the "Details" tab.
How to Archive a Price Point
If you made a mistake on the price, or need to edit a detail field that isn't changeable, you can archive the price point so that it's no longer in use, and start fresh with a new price point.
To archive a price point:
- Go to your "Manage Courses" page.
- Click on the title of your course.
- In the pop-up menu of course information, click on "Pricing" in the Sales column.
- Click on the name of the price point.
- Click the red "Archive" button in the bottom right-hand corner.
Note: You cannot archive a price point marked "is default price point". Change the default price to another price point, and then you'll be able to archive.
Click the red "Archive Price Point" to confirm that you want to archive this price point
How to Re-Activate a Price Point
If you change your mind, you can re-activate a price point. Here's how:
- Go to the Pricing page of your course.
- Click the Pricing drop-down menu, then click "Archived".
- Click on the name of the price point you wish to re-activate.
- Click the Activate button to move the price point back to Active status.
- Click the purple "Active Price Point" button to confirm the price point's active status.