Ruzuku Payments - Price points: offer a free course (PayPal & Stripe)
Offering a free course is a great way to build interest in your other courses, and to grow your email list.
Because Ruzuku requires all courses to have at least one price point, you'll need to create a Free price point in order to enroll students free of charge.
How to Create a Free Price Point
- Go to the Pricing page of your course.
- Go to the Ruzuku Payments tab.
- Click the orange Add Price Point button.
- Enter a name for your price point.
- Select the "Free" option. Optionally, you can limit this free price point to a specific number of available Student seats, and/or limit the use of this price point to a specific open and close date.
- Save your price point!
You'll then see the Free price point appear in the list of active price points for your course.
How to Share the Enrollment Link
Each price point you create through Ruzuku will have a unique registration link. To find this link:
- Click on the name of the price point.
- Click on the Links tab.
- Copy your preferred link, and send it out to participants.
Note: You can either send participants to the Ruzuku-hosted sales page for your course, or directly to the enrollment form. Both links are available to you here.