Student management overview
Each course includes a Student Management Dashboard to report student enrollments, invitations, payments and progress.
The Student Management Dashboard contains five tabs: Overview, Signups, Invitations, Payments and Progress.
Through the Dashboard, you can:
- Download a list of student emails, using the CSV download link.
- Search for students in the course.
- View individual payments from students.
- View the Price Point a student used to enroll in the course.
- Cancel Stripe subscriptions.
- Refund a Stripe subscription payment.
- Invite Students to enroll in the course for free.
- Delete enrolled students.
- See how many discussion posts have been created.
- View student progress in the course.
Note: Progress can be tracked only if students use the "Mark as Complete" button as they finish each activity.
How to Use the Student Dashboard
You can drill into each student's information by clicking on his/her name in any of the Student Management dashboard tabs.
How to Remove a Student
Once in an individual student's profile, you can remove a student from the course by clicking the "remove from course" button. If this student is paying via a Stripe subscription, this will also cancel their subscription.
The student drill-down also includes a history of his/her payments, and a button to cancel the student's Stripe subscription, if they have one.
You can also refund a Stripe subscription payment by clicking the refund button.