Remove a student from a course
You may remove a student from your course at any time.
- Go to your "Manage Courses" page.
- Click on the title of your course.
- In the pop-up menu of course information, click on "Overview" in the Students column
- Find the student you would like to remove from the course, and click on his/her name.
- In the Details tab for the student, click on the purple Remove From Course button, and again on the orange Remove From Course button to confirm.
This removal will automatically generate a removal confirmation email to you.
Note: Your student will not receive an email upon removal, so if notice is required, please notify the student outside of Ruzuku.
Note: if the student is enrolled in a Stripe subscription payment, removing the student from the course will also cancel their Stripe subscription.
- You will see confirmations of removal on the screen when removal is complete. If you've removed the student by accident or wish to reinstate him/her, simply click the Activate Student button to restore the student's access to the course.
Note: Although you can reactivate a student you have removed from a course, It is not possible to reactivate a student's Stripe subscription plan. To re-activate a Stripe subscription plan, they will need to re-enroll in the course using a Price Point or Coupon code enrollment link under a new account (a different email address than was used initially to enroll).
Note: Although the student will be removed from the ability to access the course, any progress, Comments or Discussion threads from that student will remain in the course. If the student's access is restored, previous progress will be restored.