Download student information
You can download student information (payment method, signup date, email, course invitations, enrollment and Stripe subscription payments, course progress) from the Students management tab of the course editor.
- Go to your "Manage Courses" page.
- Click on the title of your course.
- In the pop-up menu of course information, click on "Overview" in the Students column.
- There are five student information tabs in your Student dashboard: Overview, Signups, Invitations, Payments, and Progress. Click on the information tabs to display student information.
Overview - lists student information at a glance, in alphabetical order.
Signups - lists date student enrolled, price point and coupon code used, and payment status.
Invitations - allows you to invite students to enroll in your course without paying.
Payments - lists details on each payment processed through Ruzuku PayPal and Stripe payments.
Progress - lists student progress in your course. Use the "all steps" drop down to view progress on individual lessons.
- The Signups & Payments tabs include a blue "CSV" link that allows you to download the data on this tab.
- The Signups download contains student status, payment status, enrollment date, the price point used to enroll, the coupon code used to enroll, number of payment attempts and total payment amount (processed through Ruzuku PayPal and Stripe payments), discussion posts and course progress.
- The Payments download contains payment detail on each payment processed through Ruzuku PayPal and Stripe payments.