Can I invite someone to join my course for free?
Yes! You can use the Invite Students feature to invite participants to join without paying for the course.
- Go to the Students page for your course.
- Click the "Invite Students" button.
- Add email addresses to the "Invite Students" field. You can invite up to 100 people at a time into your course.Note: If you don't see the "Invite Students" button, it probably means that you haven't published your course yet. You'll need to set a start date for the course before you can invite someone into it.
- An email will be sent to each invitee that looks like this:
This email is generated automatically, so you can't customize the text or the display of the email.
- Your participant will be able to join your course, free of charge, as soon as they click the link in the email.
Note: Your invitation bypasses any enrollment limits on your course, so even if your course is "full," you can still invite someone into it.