Invite students to enroll without charging them
You can use the Invite Students feature to invite participants to join without paying for the course.
- Go to your "Manage Courses" page.
- Click on the title of your course.
- In the pop-up menu of course information, click on "Overview" in the Students column.
- Click on the Invitations tab. Click the "Invite Students" button.
- If you don't see the "Invite Students" button, it probably means that you haven't published your course yet. You'll need to set a start date for the course before you can invite someone into it.
- Add email addresses to the "Invite Students" field.
You can invite up to 100 people at a time into your course. Emails should be separated by line spaces, commas, or spaces.
- An email will be sent to each invitee that looks like this:
This email is generated automatically, so you can't customize the text or the display of the email.
Your participant will be able to join your course, free of charge, as soon as they click the link in the email.
Your invitation bypasses any enrollment limits on your course, so even if your course is "full," you can still invite someone into it.