Add an image, document, or video to a comment
When you respond to a discussion prompt, you have the option of attaching an image, document, or video file to your comment.
Note: At this time, it is not possible to attach more than one image, document, or video to your comment.
How to Add an Image, Document, or Video to Your Comment
- Enter the text of your response in the box below the discussion question.
- Click "Add photo, video, or other file."
- Click "Choose File" and select the one you want to add to your response. File size is limited to 300MB.
- When you see the file appear, click "Upload."
- You'll see the name of the file you chose appear below your response:
Tip: Depending on the speed of your internet connection and the size of your image, document, or video, it may take a few minutes to upload your attachment.
- Click "Reply" to post your comment with the attached image, document, or video.
After hitting reply, your post, including the text and file, should appear on the page.