Style and customize the course look and feel
The settings on the Style page will affect how your course appears to your students.
You can choose from one of several pre-set color schemes and typography (font) styles. You can also upload a rectangular logo for your course, which will appear on every page of your course that your students see.
Note: The course logo should be 333 pixels wide by 64 pixels tall. Larger images will be resized to fit into these dimensions. Smaller images won't be altered.
How to Style Your Course
- Go to your "Manage Courses" page.
- Click on "Manage Course".
- In the drop-down menu, click on "Style."
- Choose a color scheme from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a typography (font family) from the drop-down menu.
- To upload a Course Logo (which will appear at the top of the course page for your students to see), click "Choose File" and upload a course logo no larger than 768 pixels wide by 147 pixels tall. (If you don't upload an image, your course title will appear at the top of your course page instead.)
- To upload a Course Image to be displayed on your Sales Page and the home page for your course, click "Choose File" and upload a course image exactly 300 pixels wide by 300 pixels tall.
- You can choose to have BOTH your Course Logo AND your course title displayed on the enrollment screens for each of the price points you've established by navigating to Sales > Sales Page and clicking the box to select "Display course logo and title."
Tip: To view your style changes and see how they will appear to your students, click on "View Course" in the upper right-hand corner of the Style page.