Course activity email notification settings
Ruzuku can send you a variety of email notifications about course activity inside your course. You can update or change these notifications according to your preferences.
How to Update or Change Your Course Activity Email Notifications
- Go to your "Manage Courses" page.
- Click on the title of your course.
- Click the purple "View Course" button in the bottom left-hand corner of the pop up menu.
- Click on the settings icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Select Yes or No for each of the first three settings.
- Select how often you'd like to receive email digests of all recent activity.
- Save your changes.
Note: Your students can also access this course notifications page via the settings icon in their upper-right hand corner menu. This allows your students to customize how often and what kinds of emails Ruzuku sends them about your course.