Create an activity
Activities are the backbone of Ruzuku. Activities are a series of actions or exercises that contain all of the content for your course.
By completing activities, your students understand the concepts you are teaching. Individual activities should focus on a single task, like watching a video, reading an article, or putting something into practice.
How to Create an Activity
In order to create an activity, you must first create a lesson.
- Go to your "My Courses" page.
- Click on "Manage Course".
- In the drop-down menu, click on "Lessons."
- Click the "Add Activity" button to add a new activity to an existing lesson.
- Enter the name of your activity.
- Save your activity.
- The name of your activity will now appear under the name of the lesson on your Lessons page.
Tip: To edit the activity name, click on the pencil icon to the right of the activity name