Create a lesson
Creating course content in Ruzuku involves two components: lessons and activities.
Lessons are general concepts or modules that you want to provide to your students.
Activities are a series of actions or exercises that contain all of the content for your course.
How to Create a Lesson
- Go to your "Manage Courses" page.
- Click on the title of your course.
- In the pop-up menu of course information, click on "Lessons" in the left-hand Courses column.
- Click the "Create Lesson" button to add a new lesson.
- Enter the title of your lesson.
- Add a brief description of the lesson in the description field.
- For now, leave the "schedule" field on the default setting. You'll return to this setting later when you're ready to schedule your course.
- Save your changes.
Tip: To edit any of these settings later, click on the "edit" pencil icon next to the name of your lesson.