PayPal: use a PayPal account with Ruzuku
Please use these instructions to integrate your PayPal account with your Ruzuku account.
- Click Tools > All Tools at the top of the account page.
- Click the API credentials
- Under the NVP/SOAP API Integration header, click the View API Signature links.
- Under the Credential: Signature text, click all 3 of the "show" links for API Username, API Password, and Signature, to display the information.
In Your Ruzuku Account
intothe Integrations tab (click on your name at the top of the page, and then on Integrations > PayPal).
- Locate your PayPal API information in your PayPal account (from the steps provided above).
- Copy and paste the PayPal API information into the PayPal integration page fields on Ruzuku.
- Save the changes.
Note: Please ensure that you copy the API credentials exactly as they are displayed in PayPal. If there is any discrepancy in the API information, participants will not be able to complete payment through PayPal. Check for extra spaces in the API information. This is a common problem when copying directly out of the PayPal website. Extra spaces at the beginning or end of the API keys will cause the integration to fail. We recommend copying the information to a text editor and then copying/pasting from there, to remove any hidden spaces.
Create price points and discount coupons within your courses, linking them to PayPal for payment.