Stripe: Use a Stripe account with Ruzuku
Integrating your Stripe account with Ruzuku requires a few easy steps:
- Sign into your Stripe account.
- Sign into your Ruzuku account in a different tab. (You'll then have side-by-side tabs open, one for Ruzuku and one for Stripe.)
- Go into your Ruzuku Integrations tab (click on your name at the top of the page, and then on Integrations > Stripe).
- Click Connect with Stripe.
- Click the blue "Connect with Stripe" button.
- The page will automatically refresh, and you’ll see your Stripe User ID and Access Token appear on the page
- Now, your Stripe and Ruzuku accounts are connected!
Once this is set up, you can use Stripe to take payments directly through Ruzuku for all of your courses.