Add a student to a course
University Subscription Level
As an Administrator, you can add a student to a course without having to send an invitation. Please note that these instructions allow you to add an existing User to a Course. If the User does not already exist in your University, first complete the process for Creating a New User.
- Click the Site Management menu at the top of the account screen.
- Click the People menu.
- Use the search function to find the email address of the student you would like to add to a course. Copy the email address.
- Click the Courses menu.
- Use the search function to find the course to which the student will be added. Click on the course name.
- In the sub-menu for the course (Details / Students / Sign Ups), click the Students sub-menu.
- Paste the student's email address into the "find a student" box, and click the Add Student button.