Upload an audio file to an activity
When you upload an audio file to an activity, Ruzuku will host that audio file for you. We'll also automatically convert your audio file into a Web- and mobile-optimized format for your students to view.
How to Upload an Audio File to Your Course
- Go the the "My Courses" page.
- Click on "Manage Course."
- In the drop-down menu, click on "Lessons."
- Click the name of the specific activity to which you want to add an audio file.
- Click on the "upload" link under the activity title.
- Select an option from the upload dialog window. To choose a file from your computer, you can drag and drop the file or click "Choose file". You also have the option to upload an audio file from Google Drive, Instagram, Flickr, Facebook, a url link, or your mobile device.
- Choose an audio file from your computer to upload and click "open."
Tip: The audio file must be in MP3 format.
- Once your audio file has finished uploading, click "save" in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
Note : Your audio upload may take a few minutes, depending on the file size and your internet connection
Tip: To preview your activity, click the "save & view" button in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.