Copy an activity
How to Copy an Activity to Another Course
- Go to your "My Courses" page.
- Click on "Manage Course".
- In the drop-down menu, click on "Lessons."
- Select the "Copy" icon for the activity you'd like to copy.
- Enter a title for the copied activity.
- Select your destination course and destination lesson (formerly called a step).
- Click "Make Copy."
Note: If you don't see the lesson listed in the "copy to lesson" drop down options, you'll need to create the lesson first.
- Once the activity has been copied, you'll see a green banner at the top of your Lessons page.
- Click the name of your copied activity to move to the Lessons area of your destination course.
- Check the placement of your copied activity.Note: The copied activity will be the last activity in your destination lesson. You can then use the drag and drop icon to move it anywhere you like.