Ask students to share course on social media
In the Sign Up section of your course, you can provide a link for your students to share your course on social media after they register. This link is a great way to have your students help you spread the word.
This is how the social sharing box will appear to your students during the sign up process:
How to Set Up Social Media Promotion
- Copy the URL of your sales page. If you are using the Ruzuku sales page, you can find your sales page URL on the Links tab of your Sign Up page.
Tip: If you want to track how people hear about your course, consider using bit.ly or another URL tracking service.
- Go the the "My Courses" page.
- Click on "Manage Course."
- In the drop-down menu, click on "Sign Up."
- Click the "Links" tab.
- Copy the URL of your sales page into thee in the Social Sharing URL field, and we’ll give students the option to share it on social media during the sign up process.
Tip: Students will only be able to share the link you provide them. They won't be able to grant other people access into a paid course.
- Click save.