Student management overview
Each course includes a Student Management Dashboard to report student enrollments, invitations, payments and progress.
The Student Management Dashboard contains five tabs: Overview, Signups, Invitations, Payments and Progress.
Through the Dashboard, you can:
- Download a list of student emails, using the CSV download link.
- Search for students in the course.
- View individual payments from students.
- View the Price Point a student used to enroll in the course.
- Cancel Stripe subscriptions.
- Refund a Stripe subscription payment.
- Invite Students to enroll in the course for free.
- Delete enrolled students.
- See how many discussion posts have been created.
- View student progress in the course.
Note: Progress can be tracked only if students use the "Mark as Complete" button as they finish each activity.
You can drill into each student's information by clicking on his/her name in any of the Student Management dashboard tabs.
Once in an individual student's profile, you can remove a student from the course by clicking the "remove from course" button. If this student is paying via a Stripe subscription, this will also cancel their subscription.
The student drill-down also includes a history of his/her payments, and a button to cancel the student's Stripe subscription, if they have one.
You can also refund a Stripe subscription payment by clicking the refund button.